In our last house, we didn’t hang a lot on our walls because we knew we wouldn’t really be there for a long time. In this house, I want to hang more art, mirrors and everything in between to truly make it feel like a home (because, hey, walls get lonely).
Though I’d still like to add even more artwork and mirrors, I think we’re off to a pretty good start. I also have to give major thanks to my father-in-law because he did all of the work (and math) to hang all of this stuff!
First off is a mirror I got at Marshalls Home Goods for $34.99 (score!) I may eventually paint it a glossy white, gold or a bright color…but for now I sort of like its distressed look. I chose to hang it above our Crate & Barrel cabinet because that wall is so narrow and I thought it could use something to make it more of a focal point.
- Refinish dresser
- New, larger nightstands
- New dining room table and chairs (I think we are getting these ones)
- New coffee table (ours is on the fritz)
- Chandelier for master bathroom (because they are awesome)
- Side table for living room
- More mirrors and wall art