SHOPBOP is having a BUY MORE, SAVE MORE sale, for up to 25% off of your purchase.
Use code GOBIG19 for 15% off orders of $200+; 20% off orders of $500+ or 25% off orders of $800+. As an extra bonus, if you have Prime (which you probably do, let’s be real) you get free 2-day shipping on your order!
Before I get started with some of my picks, I want to whittle down a list of what I feel are the best items to buy during the sale. Mostly because they’re pricier/splurge items and getting them at this discount doesn’t happen often. Here we go!
- Karen Walker sunglasses – I wear mine daily and even had my prescription lenses put into them. They’ve been my favorite sunglasses going on three years now.
- AG Jeans – they are so flattering and comfortable (they have stretch to them!) I pretty much only own AGs now. I’m getting these ones next.
- Free People bralette – this is such a popular bralette and looks so pretty peeking out of summer tops or sweaters. I have a medium, for sizing reference. It comes in several colors!
- CAMI NYC camis – these are ridiculously expensive…but they’re so so pretty and such a treat! Very feminine and work well with jeans or dressier outfits. Their “racer top” it my favorite.
- SLIP silk pillowcase – a game-changer for your hair and skin! I’ve had mine for a few weeks and though it took a few nights to get used to sleeping with a silk pillowcase, it’s well worth it. It helps your hair stay cleaner/not get as crazy in your sleep and doesn’t absorb as much of your skincare products as much as cotton does.
- Fjallraven backpacks – we have one for each of our kids and love using them for school and travel! They’re waterproof, which is a huge bonus. I machine wash them and they’re very comfy to carry for adults also (we always bring them to Disney World).
- Marysia swimsuits – Once again, these are ridiculously expensive but I adore the one I splurged on last year. It’s SO pretty and the fabric is amazing.
- Tory Burch Miller sandals – I’ve had a pair of these for like five years and I think I’m going to get a new pair this year because I love them so much. I know this sounds crazy – but on our second trip to Disney (in the summer), I wore them the entire time and didn’t have one blister nor did I have any discomfort. Meanwhile people who wore running shoes said how sore their feet felt. They’re amazing. I’m going to get this neutral color.
- Bow sandals– I got these bow sandals last year and wore them constantly and will wear them again all spring/summer! But also, there is a nearly identical pair for $60 if you want to go that route (I support you!)
- Free People white blouse – I got this a few weeks ago – obsessed! So flowy and perfect. I got the XS.
Here are some more faves…eberjey coverup | white cover-up skirt | equipment blouse | blush vesta dress | Anita dress | white tweed blazer | cam0 leggings | polka dot peplum top | metallic strapless dress (would be great for a wedding!) | pink check midi dress | madewell white cotton shirt | lace trim cami | leopard print leggings | striped tee | black eyelet peasant top | AG raw hem jeans | striped blue shirt | leopard robe | boxy leopard tee polka dot flats | gray malin phone case | kw sunglasses | Tory Burch tote | gold heels | studded sandals | Tory Burch espadrilles | pink Fleming bag | bow earrings | floral slingback flats | scallop hoop earrings | beach tote | tb banded sandals | tb miller sandals | fringe clutch | grapefruit clutch purse | Greece slides | APL sneakers | cap toe shoes | slip pillowcase | pink tote bag | bow sandals