Happy Saturday! My Shopbop order came in, so here is a quick-try on! Don’t forget to visit the end of my post for some other sales and recent items I’ve ordered.
OLD NAVY SALE PICKS + WHAT I ORDERED:
FRAME jeans + black body suit + black blazer – These jeans are a departure for me, but the more I have them on, the more I love them. They Fit TTS (I’m wearing a 27). The body suit was a fun buy that I thought would be cute under blazers or with high-waisted jeans for date night – would also be perfect under a skirt! Mine is a medium (for length). The blazer is gorgeous, but it felt really “hot” on – and with Houston summers being so hot and humid, it didn’t feel breathable enough for the season. It’s a size small and I love the cut and style overall.AGOLDE shorts + black button tank
I never imagined I’d splurge on denim shorts like this, but y’all, these are the real deal. I’ve heard so many of my friends sing their praises and finally ordered them. I think you could size down in them if you were between sizes – but I went with my true size, 27. I hate super tight shorts, so they’re perfect.
The tank is a size small and perfectly flowy – I love tanks like this to wear under cardigans and blazers. It’s just $16.99 with prime shipping,
white puff sleeve top – I ordered this top in a medium for length and I’m so glad I did. It’s a little sheer, so if you wanted to wear it to the office, I’d do a white or nude cami underneath.Blue scalloped bikini – this bikini took several weeks to come in, but it was worth the wait! I ordered a medium and the fit is perfect! Such a great score for. $21.99!Gucci belt – My largest single item splurge in a while, but I love it so so much! Mine is a size 85 – which allows me to wear it with both lower and higher-waisted pants and denim. I just adore this belt because it’s a more subtle version of the thicker one – so perfect for everyday wear. The thicker one could totally work in a very fashion-forward office/industry, but this slimmer one feels like a better fit for my lifestyle.Other items I mentioned on IG stories/ordered/on my wish list:
- These amazing studs – an inexpensive version of pricier ones you see online – and I slept in them by accident and had zero irritation.
- Ordered some new tumblers from Corkcicle – I got this pink one
- This rainbow tote is an amazing dupe for the pricier version – I ordered it as soon as I saw it and it’s gorgeous in person too!
- How cute are these rainbow PJs?
- If you want to try the pearl headband trend – here’s a way to do it, affordably!
- This striped towel is beautiful – would be perfect for the beach or pool!
- I really need a chain for my sunglasses and have my eye on this one
- This is such a great spring tweed jacket
J.CREW: 40% off of full-priced items
Have a great weekend!