Happy Friday! Harper gets her cast off today and we’re so thankful she can enjoy swimming and other activities this summer. Swimming is actually one of the best forms of PT she can do as she regains normal arm strength and movement/extension, so we start back up at swimming lessons next week.
Here’s what I’m loving this week:
Lindsey Leigh Jewelry/Houston Diamond Girl
My 10 year anniversary band arrived this week and it’s finally on my finger and eeeekkk – I love it! Not only do I love supporting a local business owner, but it’s so awesome to work with someone who can create custom pieces and be totally creative. I chose Lindsey’s half diamond/half sapphire pear shape eternity band (one of her signature styles) because it’s something I’ve never seen anywhere else and I wanted a piece that included sapphires as it’s one of my favorite stones (I previously wore a faux diamond and sapphire band in my stack for over a year, so I knew I wanted to stick with that combo). The coolest part about the band is that depending how it’s turned on your finger, it can look like all diamonds, all sapphires, or half/half. It’s like getting the look of three bands, all in one gorgeous one. I definitely plan to go back to Lindsey for all of my finer jewelry from now on. She even offers cute little diamond ear huggies and gold necklaces that are super affordable. J.Crew smocked ruffle peplum top
This has got to be one of my favorite purchases of summer so far. I sized up to a medium for length and it’s so cute (order your true size if you’re shorter than me). The print is a Liberty of London print and the red/pink combo is so fun. I got so many compliments on it! Click here to shop this entire outfit.
I’m trying to share more of my day-to-day work outfits so you can see the clothes I actually wear to work every day. I shared a couple recently and have appreciated the response. I will try to snap a mirror photo or at least a photo as we walk out the door in the morning whenever I’m able to!
Summer Wish List
I check out new arrivals for my favorite retailers every single week and these are a few of my favorite things (several are in my cart for summer vacation!)
- These pink and red floral shorts
- These orange print shorts
- These threaded ball hoop earrings
- These yellow eyelet shorts
- This leopard print knotted headband
- These palm print shorts
- These daisy stud earrings
- These $20 statement earrings
- This yellow and white striped knotted headband
- Someone getting married – please buy this amazing dress for your wedding events – gorgeous!
- These little jewelry storage dishes
The Scalloped Sandal
I talked about these on my stories last week, but they’re the real deal. Quality, the comfort of slippers and totally beautiful (mine are size 41 and I usually wear a 10 or 10.5). Please get these – promise you’ll love them! Click here to shop this entire outfit. Skin Care Sale Alert!
Colleen Rothschild, a skin care brand I’ve been using for over two years is having a major BOGO sale – you can use code BOGO50 to buy one product and get the other for 50% off. My top picks are the following:
- Clarifying detox mask – I love this mask for drawing out impurities, improvind pore size and for when my skin is breaking out (I’ve even used it as an overnight treatment on a pimple). I’ve repurchased this several times.
- Mandelic acid – this is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that I use at night. This is actually my second bottle of it as I had just finished a bottle of a different AHA I was using. Mandelic acid is a more gentle AHA, so it’s ideal if you’re just starting out with acids. Even though I use acids all the time and my skin is “used to them” I love this one and find it to be effective at brightening, helping with pigmentation, fine lines and pore size.
- Age renewal serum – I have been using this for about a week, at night only. It contains a blend of over 20 botanicals, vitamins, etc, and is made to help improve your skin’s tone, texture and collagen levels. It’s highly concentrated, so I only use one small pump (since it’s pricey as well!) and have been enjoying it so far.
- Radiant cleansing balm – I have a massive skincare post coming up, but I started double-cleansing with this balm and it has been a game-changer. The balm melts away your makeup and really gets your skin clean. I used to have build up left on my skin after using only a gel cleanser (it wasn’t until I started double cleansing that I really realized the difference). I still follow the blam with a gel cleanser at night, but one tub will last you a very long time since you only use a tiny bit once a day (night time only).
- I finished To Live and Die in LA – highly recommend it
- I’m listening to Bad on Paper, the LIKETOKNOW.it Influencer Podcast and 3 in 30 takeaways for moms
- Books I’ve purchased (not yet read) on Audible: The Perfect Girlfriend and Little Fires Everywhere – which should I listen to first?!
- KIDS books we’re loving lately: Dear Boy, Never Let a Unicorn Scribble!
Something I love about decorative pillows is that they can instantly infuse a fresh energy into a space. I’ve been craving switching up our couch and accent chair pillows, but I love our leopard print ones so much – it just feels like a good time for a change (I may keep the leopard ones on the side chairs and just change the sofa pillows). Here are some options I love:
Wishing you a great weekend!