It’s going to be a short and sweet Friday Five today…thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for Houston and the flooding our city has experienced.
I finished the book American Royals on Audible and it was fantastic – although the ending left you wanting so much more (too many unanswered questions/no plot closure). Thankfully, the author said there is definitely a second book coming!
- How cute is this little tea seat in a rattan carrying case?
- I ordered this adorable rain coat for Lincoln after realizing his current one is a tad too small.
- My pave initial earrings are so fun – I got an H and L set for my children’s names!
- This rainbow plush/pillow by Gund is the cutest! Buy it here or here. It makes such a statement!
- Can’t get enough of this flamingo print or this palm tree one
My love for coffee table books (especially ones focused on décor), continues! I purchased Palm Beach Chic recently and adore it. Speaking of books, I’m looking forward to Emily Ley’s new book and Jillian Harris’s cookbook.
I ordered a necklet to layer my necklaces. I’ll report back on how I like it!
Have a safe and happy Friday!
SHOP THE POST: