Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week! Here are some recent purchases + things I love.
I ordered a ton of items from Amazon recently and will have a try-on session for y’all soon!
- This rain jacket for Lincoln (this is the 4t/5 size)
- This cozy fleece pullover
- This camel color sweater
- This bell sleeve sweater
- This wool blend belted coat
- This navy oversized coat
Other items I’m loving:
- This green fleece pullover (40% off!)
- This leopard print blouse in a gorgeous olive color
- This peplum hem white blouse with black piping
- This leopard print tank (great for layering!) here is the short sleeve version as well!
- This crisp white blouse for $20! Perfect for the office!
- I’m not going all out decorating for fall this year (sorry not sorry!) but these little white pumpkins are subtle and adorable!
- This super cute lidded trash bin is on sale (I got it for the kids bathroom last week!)
- I saw these gold framed prints in person and they’re beautiful! Perfect for a powder room or area of smaller wall space
- I got two 24 x 24 Avalis pillow covers from Serena & Lily last week and they are so amazing in person! They have an incredible zipper closure in the back and the ombre fringe is amazing. Can’t wait to show them to you on our sofa!
- This printed blouse from Anthro
Kevin and I watched the series Unbelievable on Netflix and I highly recommend it. I’d love to hear your recommendations for any series we should watch!
These white sheets get rave reviews on amazon and we need an extra set, so I think it’s time to pull the trigger.
The sequel to Claris, the Chicest Mouse in Paris was recently released and I ordered it immediately! We love the illustrations in these books! Check it out here.
Lincoln is turning FOUR in a couple of weeks and he requested a Paw Patrol themed birthday party. Amazon for the win!
Have a great weekend!
SHOP THE POST: