Happy Friday! I took last Friday off from work to renew my Green Card and I got SO MUCH done around the house. It’s the first time since we’ve moved in that I had a sense of everything being where it should be. Of course there’s much more to be done, but it’s a nice feeling to settled in.
I mostly worked on the kids rooms and also had my favorite “can do all the things” contractor over to hang curtains and our gallery wall.
Shop Harper’s room here.
Shop Lincoln’s room here (we have to shorten the curtains!)
PUT A BOW ON IT
This custom ruffle silk hair bow makes a statement! They come in several colors – love the fun and feminine touch it adds to your hair!
I just finished The Thousandth Floor and enjoyed it so much that I’m now listening to the sequel, The Dazzling Heights. These are very much YA novels, but they’re entertaining and I like the characters and plot twists – perfect to keep me sane in Houston’s traffic when I commute to and from work. I also just ordered Verity and The Family Upstairs on Audible based on Grace’s recommendations.
THE KISSU LIP MASK (AKA YOU NEED THIS NOW, THIS IS NOT A DRILL)
TIBAL recommended this Tatcha Kiss Lip Mask and oh my goodness what a DREAM it is. I’ve never felt anything like it – the texture is BEYOND amazing (like a “jelly” but not greasy or sticky) and makes your lips look and feel incredible (FYI it doesn’t have a scent). It’s $28 and ships for free. I have not felt so strongly about a lip product since discovering the Tom Ford lip gloss months ago and I feel confident saying you will absolutely adore this.
I finally bought some spray paint to spray these wavy bowls I found on amazon. I have a small one by Susan Gordon (see image below) and plan to purchase one of her larger pieces, but I wanted to try this DIY to have a less expensive option for shelf styling! Speaking of bowls, these hammered gold ones are so cute! They’re hand wash only, but super cute to display.
FOR THE HOME
- I’ve almost pulled the trigger on this rug for our game room – I love the pop of blue and think it will work well with our sofa. I saw it in Emily’s beautiful playroom and felt inspired!
- We needed new lamps for our master bedroom and I think I found “the ones” – these, in French blue. I just ordered them since they were on sale and hope I love them!
- I ordered this beautiful print from Maren Devine art
- I ordered this Coastal Dream print from Teil Duncan and it’s on its way to Framebridge right now! I chose the Mandalay frame, which is a favorite!
- This blush MacBook keyboard skin
- This gorgeous $17 coffee tumbler
- These soap dispensers that you can refill with your own soap!
- These towel hooks for Lincoln’s bathroom – I’m loving all of the matte black accents!
- This ribbed midi dress
- This blouse in ivory
- This flutter sleeve top
- This electrical infrared neck warmer
- This set of king-sized pillows
- These art-hanging devices that promise to make hanging art easy
- These sunglasses which are freaking amazing and sold out everywhere – but here they are in black! UPDATE: found them here!
- These jeans
(blouse wearing a 4)
WISH LIST & THINGS I LOVE
- This beautiful charcueterie board
- This printed pillow
- This textured blouse
- This floral printed napkin
- These cute little swim trunks
- This headband
- This tweed jacket
- This bodysuit
Have a fun weekend!