Thank you Olay for sponsoring this post! All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I’m skincare obsessed, so it might surprise you to learn that I haven’t been using moisturizer on a regular basis (I know, I know!) I use acids, retinol, toners, masks and serums, but I only tend to reach for a moisturizer when I’m really dry.
My skin has been really temperamental lately – I’m getting occasional breakouts and since starting retinol again, lots of peeling and flaking. I knew I needed a moisturizer to address these concerns and wanted something that I could use day and night and that would wear well under my makeup.
Enter Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream – I’ve been using it daily for about three weeks. Olay has sold over 50 million jars of its Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream and I think it’s because it has all of the ingredients you need to infuse your skin with moisture and plump it up. It’s also fragrance-free, which I love, since I tend to have reactive/sensitive skin.
Here’s everything you need to know about the ingredients in Olay’s Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream:
- Designed to visibly diminish wrinkles and fine lines
- Infused with vitamin B3, which helps with surface skin cell turnover and also leads the exfoliation that helps remove dead, dull skin.
- Contains amino-peptides, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants for ultimate penetration and moisture.
- Improves elasticity and firm for a lifted look and is designed to deliver moisture 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface.
How I use it:
- In the morning it’s the last step in my skincare routine, before makeup.
- At night, it’s also the last step in my skincare routine. The only time I don’t use it at night is the few times a week I use prescription retinol.
What I’ve noticed:
- My makeup doesn’t flake/look patchy anymore. Before using this moisturizer, almost everyday I applied my foundation, I would have flakey, peeling, patchy areas.
- I wake up to my skin looking more plump and hydrated.
- It’s helping me manage peeling from my retinol use.
- Wears well under makeup – doesn’t make makeup slide off or affect its wear
I can see why this is such a popular moisturizer – it’s affordable and I notice a difference in my skin when I use it. You can purchase Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream here! Happy moisturizing – your skin will thank you!