It’s that time again: the Sephora sale starts for VIBs, which means you get 15% off of your entire order! Here are my top recommendations in every category:
- I will forever recommend the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer and Dyson Air Wrap system. They are insanely expensive – but nothing compares to how they dry the hair with a smooth, shiny finish with less heat and less damage. My favorite is the smoothing brush attachment and you can watch a full review here.
- Living Proof dry shampoo : IMO, the one that gets the hair cleanest and works the most effectively. Love the smell too!
- Kerastase blow dry primer: I apply this from the nape of my neck down to the ends of my hair before drying with the Dyson and it protects the hair and gives it a nice finish with no heaviness or oil.
- Briogeo deep conditioning hair mask: this mask is incredibly nourishing and makes my hair really soft and smooth. I’m due for a repurchase
- SKII Essence: I know it just looks like water, but I swear this makes my skin smoother, brighter and pore smaller. I also love the Tatcha Essence, but I think the SKII is better, so I’m willing to splurge on it. I use this in addition to my Biologiqe Rescherche PIGM 400 toner every morning.
- Drunk Elephant Framboos every night and adore it, but recently heard a ton of great reviews about this Biossance serum. My skin does very well with acids, so I’m going to give this a try. Some of the reviews include seeing immediate results in skin texture (in 1-2 days) which is really exciting. I’ll report back how I like it.
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Gel: I like to use an acne product preventatively on my jaw and chin area. Though I no longer (knock on wood) struggle with hormonal cystic acne, I do find myself getting an occasional under-the-skin breakout and like to use something on that area in addition to my acids to keep things clear.
- Dr. Jart Acne Patches: These patches are LOVELY! They help stop under-the-skin pimples in their tracks. These patches have a “micro dart” technology that targets the pimple and helps destroy it.
- Drunk Elephant TLC Sakuri Baby Facial Refining mask: My favorite acid mask- makes skim baby smooth and so bright. Also reduces pore size. I also love the Tata Harper resurfacing mask.
- Peter Thomas Roth rose stem cell mask: This mask is so amazing. I use it as the last step in my night time skincare routine a few nights a week and you wake up with glowing, plump skin. One tub of this lasts forever. It’s a must-have.
- St. Tropez self-tanning mousse: My all-tome favorite self-tanner. Gives perfect, even, natural color.
- Tom Ford lip gloss (love lust): This is super pricey but it’s truly the #1 lipgloss I’ve ever purchased. It feels amazing on and it the perfect shade of cool pink!
- I’m obsessed with It Cosmetics Bye Bye foundation and saw they released a new foundation called Your Skin But Better which has a wider shade range so I may give it a try. The one thing that’s frustrating about IT Cosmetics is that their shade ranges up until now haven’t been great. Even their lightest color in the bye bye foundation can oxidize a little darker on me. Having said that, it’s still my HG foundation with the best “skin like” finish.
- Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer: I’ve been using this for about a year now – I get the hype. I swear this makes your under eye concealer look better on and prevents creasing. It is magical. I truly notice the difference if I skip this in my makeup routine. I’m about halfway through my current product, so I’m going to purchase another during the sale.
- Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask: A must-have. I use it nightly. Best lip product I’ve tried. It has a jelly like texture and makes lips look like glass. It changed my lips in a wee and I haven’t had dry, chapped lips since! I keep it on my nightstand.
- Charlotte Tilbury airbrush flawless finish setting powder: I used to only use loose powders but have seen the light – less product waste, a lighter finish, no risk of some areas looking over-powderd or chalky. This formula sets foundation and gives a flawless airbrushed look – I couldn’t love it more!
- NARS Laguna bronzer: I’ve been using this for over a decade and it’s a staple – it’s a large size, so one bronzer usually lasts me up to six months.
- Charlotte Tilbury color chameleon eye pencils: Hands down, the best product I’ve ever used to line my lower lash line. My favorite color is Dark Pearl. The best part about these is that they’re designed to enhance your natural eye color – they define eyes while also making them pop.
- Cinema Secrets brush cleaner: The best brush cleaner ever for quick cleanups – dries within minutes. I use this between deep cleans.
- Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk lip liner: My holy grail lip pencil – my lips are getting paler as I’m getting older and lining them with this perks them up and defines them before I apply gloss.
- Anastasia brow powder duo: MY HG brow filler. I love the soft look it gives.
HERE ARE MORE OF MY PICKS, BROKEN DOWN BY CATEGORY: