A few months ago, I switched up one product in my eye makeup routine and I was surprised to see how many of y’all noticed and requested an updated tutorial. You can view the step-by-step video here, but I also put together this blog post with all of the products and steps!
My updated eye makeup routine:
- Prime lids with MAC paint pot in “painterly.”
- Add Benefit Eye Bright to inner corner of each eye (helps eyes look more awake). It looks like this product is discontinued – try this one.
- Line top and bottom lash line with MAC eyeshadow in “brun,” using this flat top brush. Make sure you are doing a very thin/subtle line (this brush is perfect for achieving that look!) FYI – this is the step I changed: I used to line my lower lash line with these CT pencils, now I just just the same shadow as a liner on the top and bottom!
- Heat this lash curler (also on amazon here) with a hair dryer (touch it first to make sure it’s not too hot!)
- Line waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on pencil in “perversion.” You can also get it on amazon, here.
- Apply one or two coats of Maybelline falsies mascara, or layer one coat Maybelline, one coat Monsieur Big (I only use waterproof).
I love this eye look – it’s subtle and enhances the shape of your eyes without a lot of fuss/effort. Have a great week!
I love the look!
Thank you Patti!