We had such a lovely Easter last weekend – I’m so thankful to Pfizer and Moderna for making our family gathering possible! I wore this blue Swiss dot amazon dress – it’s so gorgeous and comes in a ton of colors. I just ordered it in lilac too because it’s the perfect dress for spring & summer! You can shop our Easter tablescape here. The tablecloth is by India Amory.
This China cabinet. There are no words. It’s a Stanley faux bamboo China cabinet – I’ve been searching for one for about six months. You can usually find them on Etsy, professionally lacquered for about $3500-$3800. Most of them have a yellow painted finish, so I never imagined I’d find one like this. Originally my plan was to have this cabinet lacquered, should I ever be able to procure one, but once I saw its natural wood beauty, I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.
A member of our Facebook group found this one for me and I frantically DM’d with the seller (a local antiques reseller) and paid her a deposit right away to secure it. Then, I had it delivered to our home. It’s just stunning, even moreso in person. As of now, I plan to add some wallpaper or paint the inside since it has an old yellowish damask wallpaper on the back, but other than that, I’m keeping it as is. It’s actually a perfect match for the Stanley nightstands/side tables I scored on FBMP that same weekend and they provide such a beautiful contrast to our light and airy space.
When we first moved in, I thought the storage space under our stairs was brilliant – but the shelves that rolled out were awkwardly deep and I always felt that wall needed a large and tall piece to anchor that space and make it feel not so blah/choppy. This piece was just the thing – and can you believe it’s the exact width we needed?! We have felt pads on the legs of the cabinet so it’s easy to slide forward if we need access to that storage area!
You might recall that I spent months refinishing a different bamboo cabinet I got on FBMP, but I always knew I’d purchase this one if I ever had the chance, regardless of where I was in the process with the other one. The great news is that my friend is purchasing my other bamboo cabinet that’s ready to be painted for her own home – I’m thrilled it’s going to someone I know and love!
I ordered this hydrangea blanket this week after so many of our Facebook group members sung this brand’s praises. I will report back when it arrives! PS you can use code WELCOME10 for 10% off of your order.
How about some recent purchases?
- Defunkify laundry detergent
- Revision lip treatment (it is AMAZING)
- Floral purse strap – so fun right?!
- The most gorgeous blue leggings (they are just like the LLL Align leggings for 1/5th of the price)
- Eyelet sleeve top
- Self-tanning mitt (because I somehow lost my last one)
- Smocked peplum tank (see pic below!)
- Pink eyelet scalloped top
- Green moss balls (for home decor!!)
- Pink disposable masks
- Blue beach cover-up skirt
- Nose hair trimmer (let’s be honest, we all need this – and don’t forget these face razors while you’re at it)
- Flat back earrings (maybe my best amazon find of the month – a total game-changer)
- Authentically Addie book (teaches children about differences and disabilities)
- Star Friends book series for Harper
- These holy grail leggings in a newly released lilac color
- These floss picks because I’m tired of mine breaking
- Children’s vitamins
- These shoes for the kids
- This under eye concealer
- This white summer dress
I got the cutest orchid pot that I’m using to corale all of our cooking utensils in! I actually had a smaller one there before but this one is HUGE and fits so much! I love the warmth natural wood utensils bring to a kitchen – especially one like ours that’s all white!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
SHOP THE POST: