Happy 1st birthday Teddy! We love our fluffy little pup so much – having him in our lives has truly been the best and I feel so lucky to get to spend so much time with him everyday! I can’t wait for cooler temperatures so we can get back to our regular walking schedule.
My top amazon sellers this month didn’t surprise me at all…they’re good ones!
- Black HILOR swimsuit (size up)
- Pink printed dress (see below – size small!)
- Floral print tie shoulder maxi dress (size small)
- Pleated tennis skirt (size small) – I have it in white but am also going to get black
- Off the shoulder black dress with cutouts (this one is so stunning! I wear a small)
The most popular items from other retailers this month:
- These tortoise sunglasses (a good dupe for the Westward Leaning ones)
- The Barefoot Dreams cardigan that’s part of Nsale
- La Roche Posay Anthelios sunscreen (it’s water resistant!)
- This printed peplum top from Target (size small)
- This swiss dot dress from Target (size XS)
- This gold cookbook stand for $15
- The Ellie nap dress (size down!)
- The white top with the prettiest sleeves (size small)
I think this top is sold out, but I’m linking it here in case it re-stocks because it’s just so cute. I’m wearing a small.
How cute are all of these dresses? The best part? They’re all under $100!
Some things I’m loving that you may have missed in stories this week:
- $18 hydrangea headband
- My Lele Sadoughi headband on major sale
- My favorite facial self tanning drops on sale (two for the price of one)
- The scalloped bathing suit my mom wore when she visited – great food larger busts (a Target find!)
- Our chippendale style stair gate
- The new shampoo I’m usng with a great Ph level that makes hair so soft
- Pretty summer dresses under $150
Hope y’all have a great weekend!