Happy Sephora Sale day to all of with VIB status – today through 11/15, you’ll get 15% off of your order. This is a sale where I stock up on items I know I’ll need to replenish and sometimes I order new items to try as well.
I made an in-depth video that explains the differences between both tools and how I use them in my routine. The TLDR is that for my hair and routine, if I ultimately could only keep one, it would be the supersonic hair dryer.
MY SEPHORA SALE RECOMMENDATIONS
- St. Tropez Self Tanner (Express formula): my favorite self tanner of all time. I apply with the mitt and let it sit for three hours and then I rinse it off – beautiful color every time!
- Anastasia Brow Powder: this is currently the only brow product I use to fill in my brows. I’ve been using it for almost a decade.
- Chloe perfume: the only perfume I wear (very occasionally). It’s my favorite scent – I can’t quite describe it but it’s feminine and fresh and somehow also reminds of the ocean.
- OUAI clarifying shampoo: I use this once every 4 or so washes to remove product built-up and dry shampoo. I love it because it contains apple cider vinegar, but smells amazing.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter: This is the KEY product I feel everyone needs. I use it on my forehead, nose, cheeks and chin and then use just half a pump of foundation. It makes your skin GLOW and you barely need any foundation. I don’t put on my makeup without putting this on first now.
- Tan Luxe The Face: the only facial self tanner I use. Mix a few drops in with your nighttime skincare.
- Dyson Hair Dryer: simply the best. Maintains the integrity of your hair and makes it so soft and smooth.
- Bye Bye Breakout concealer: I use this any time I have a breakout that I need to cover. It both covers and treats the pimple.
- Charlotte Tilbury HappiKiss: I love this hydrating balm stick. It’s super subtle in color (I use the crystal one) and makes lips feel soft and supple with just a hint of shine.
- NARS bronzer: I’ve been using this bronzer for over a decade and absolutely love it. It’s the perfect color and applies evenly on the skin.
- Charlotte Tilbury pressed powder: I use this every day to set my foundation. I prefer it to loose powder – it gives a very natural finish.
- Cinema Secrets brush cleaner: the best quick clean brush cleaner – it gets everything off and disinfects. It dries very quickly too!
- Pureology shampoo & conditioner: I’ve been using these for several months now – they make sure super smooth and help rebuild protein to make hair stronger. It also has an ideal Ph for hair.
- Tom Ford lipgloss: my favorite color (love lust) is sold out but it’s my everyday color. Every photo I take for my blog has this on my lips along with the Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk lip liner. The liner helps give my lips a little boost – I notice they look paler as I age.
- Urban Decay eyeliner (perversion): If you line you waterline like I do, you MUST get this. I have never in my life used a better formula. Not even UD’s other black colors are as good as this one. It’s so pigments and creamy that it slides right on the waterline – no pulling, no discomfort – I cannot imagine a better product for the waterline.
- Peter Thomas Roth acne clearing gel: I apply this gel to my chin area almost every night. I tend to breakout there before my cycle starts and this acts as a preventative. Also great for blackheads on your nose.
- Living Proof Advanced dry shampoo: even better than the original formula – it leaves hair looking and feeling clean, but with shine also.
- IGK Good Behavior: I spray this into my hair when it’s almost dry to smooth the roots and help with areas that are more coarse. I love this to tame frizz and texture.
SHOP THIS POST:
To shop the items from my glowing skin routine, click here.