Whether you work in a more formal or business casual environment, I combed though my favorite retailer’s sites and put together this post with lots of options for all types of workplaces. A lot of these blouses and tops work well on their own as well as under a cardigan and/or blazer. They also all pair well with my best-ever work pants (read about them here!)
- I have this black top with eyelet sleeve detail – and it’s so beautiful! The sleeves really make a statement and are more substantial than I thought they would be! I wear a small and it’s perfect.
- More NORDSTROM options for the office:
- I have this long sleeve ruffle neck top in white and wear it to work a lot! I love it in the yellow and navy, updated for fall.
- More J.CREW options for the office:
- I wore this white puff sleeve tee to work today and love the sleeve style and texture. I call white tees like this “an elevated white tee” because the details make it feel more office and less “lounging at home.”
- The leopard top also has the puff style sleeves (maybe a nod to our Anne? DM me if you get this reference 😉 ) It is a thicker material and so flattering – I got several compliments when I wore it to work this week!
- More LOFT options for the office:
Eyelet peplum top – size small
I have way too many eyelet tops so I had to pass on this one, but I love the style, size and fit!
Floral dotted cutout blouse – size small
I have a really similar Loft top from last year and this one is so gorgeous – highly recommend it – the style and fit is wonderful and the details are so pretty!
Floral textured tee – size XS
I’m still kicking myself for not buying this. It has a ruffle in the back too – so good! I love the way it fits and the texture, it was just so similar to this Loft top I have, that I couldn’t justify it.
Embroidered halter peplum top – size small
I was drawn to this top the moment I saw it on a mannequin. They pulled one from the back for me because they only had a few left. It’s SO pretty and such a unique neckline – I don’t own anything like it!
Lou & Gray sweater top and eyelet mint top
I didn’t love the fit of the eyelet and the sweater top was too sheer, IMO. I don’t recommend these.
Leave a Reply