Last week, I asked you on IG stories about your favorite red nail polishes. I wore red polish pretty much exclusively for the last couple months and am kind of addicted now, so I’m always looking to expand my collection. You can read about how I paint my nails at home, here.
THE BEST RED NAIL POLISHES:
- OPI Red: My go-to winter shade. This is a true red with blue undertones -very holiday and looks good on everyone. I wear this one the most.
- Essie Double Breasted Jacket: I just started wearing this color again (it’s what I have on in the photos below) and it’s amazing -it’s a true bright red – totally classic and vibrant. Not as blue toned as OPI red, but no orange undertones either. I have been wearing this polish for almost a week and it definitely chips less than any other red I use.
- OPI Dutch Tulips: This is a summer favorite (it’s on my toes now!) It’s a red with a hint of hot pink and very vibrant.
- OPI Cajun Shrimp: My go-to summer color. It has coral undertones, but the same vibrancy as a great red. It’s the best “red” I’ve found for summer/sandal weather.
Here is a list of YOUR favorite red nail polishes from my IG stories survey:
- OPI Big Apple Red
- Essie Gel Rock the Runway
- OPI The Thrill of Brazil
- Essie Really Red
- OPI Malaga Wine
- OPI An Affair in Red Square
- Chanel 500 Rouge Essential
- OPI I’m Not Really a Waitress
- OPI Got the Blues for Red
- CND Gel Wildfire
- OPI Red My Fortune Cookie
- Essie A-List
- Essie Fishnet Stockings
- Orly Gel FX Haute Red
- Essie Gel Couture Sizzling Hot
SHOP THE POST: