My goal is to move my body 4 days a week and I wear sports bras daily (even if I’m not working out!) I truly can’t remember the last time I wore an underwire bra. I wear True & Co. bras for day-to-day wear (this one too) when I wear “normal” clothes (non athletic/athleisure).
- blue v-neck sports bra: this bra is supportive, comes with removable cups and is very comfortable and flattering. It comes as a set (with leggings). I ordered
- longline workout top: This top is ideal for lower-impact activities as it’s not as supportive as a regular sports bra. I can wear it for yoga, pilates and P.volve.
- lavender sports bra: This bra also comes as a set with leggings – I ordered a medium but could have gone with a small, especially in the leggings. I love this one.
- black longline sports bra : I purchased a three pack of these bras – I love how stretchy they are and they give a mid-level of support. The longline style is incredibly flattering and looks great with high-waisted leggings.
- ruffle sports bra: I love this style, but I must admit if you have nay shoulder pain or soreness, it’s harder to wear because it puts pressure on that area. It’s supportive and super cute.
- IVL scalloped bra (black, white) : this is one of my favorite (and most supportive!) sports bras I own. I recommend sizing up (I wear an 8) and find the fit similar to Lululemon bras, which I also get in an 8. This bra would be great for higher-impact exercise and running.
- scrunchie sports bra : this Porte De Bras sports bra is so flattering. I absolutely love the way it fits and how much support it offers, despite it being a “cute” style. It’s a longline style and the scruchie straps are really unique. I wear a medium.
- FP movement ruffle sports bra: I adore the color and style of this bra. The ruffle details are so cute. I would say this has a level of support appropriate for yoga, pilates, walking and other lower-impact movement. I wear a medium.
- Spanx bra: this is an incredibly supportive bra with normal bra-hooks at the back. It is appropriate for both low-impact and high-impact movement. I love the cutout detail at the front and the straps are fully adjustable. I wear a medium.
- stay centered bra | square neck crop bra | FP movement square neck lilac bra: I’m including these options – I don’t own them, but have been pleased with FP sports bras and think the styles are really unique.
SHOP MY FAVORITE SPORTS BRAS:
blue v-neck sports bra | longline workout top | lavender sports bra | black longline sports bra | ruffle sports bra | IVL scalloped bra (black, white) | scrunchie sports bra | FP movement ruffle sports bra | Spanx bra | stay centered bra | square neck crop bra | FP movement square neck lilac bra
SHOP THE POST: